This thread is privately moderated by MLT67, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 29, 2020, 09:00 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
$160.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Jumper T16 Pro Hall, Custom Case, 3 RX's, and lots of Extras

Selling my Jumper T-16 Pro Hall. TX is in "like new" condition and has had a screen protector since day one. TX has been updated with the new ribbon cables installed, even through I've never had an issue. TX has also been updated with the 2.3.9 of Open TX as well as the 1.3.1.9 version of the Multi-module firmware. Price is firm and includes the following:

- 5000 Mah 2S battery with built in balance charging and wall wart from http://rcbatterykit.com/
- ScanDisk 64 GB SD Card (Installed)
- Extra Screen Protector
- Custom Hard Case from Harbor Freight
- Gimbal Protector
- Original Lanyard and extra springs.
- 2 x Jumper R8 Receivers
- 1x FrSky X8R Receiver

I purchased this TX from Grayson Hobby last December. TX is in great condition and always stored in the custom case, which is included. I'm selling because I've moved to a Jeti DS-12. I prefer local pickup but I will box and ship if buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Again, price is firm and I believe it's a fair price for all that you are getting.

MLT
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply