This thread is privately moderated by Trukntigger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 29, 2020, 03:17 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hopeless Lurker
Thread OP
$600.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Revo 3.3 with upgrades/extras and HoBao Hyper8pro kit version

Parting with my ground nitro collection, adult owned and maintained and cared for. 1st listed is a Revo 3.3. Can no longer see well enough to use. Runs great, can do live FaceTime to show if doubt. Has upgrades for performance racing for both durability, lighter weight, reliability and ease of use. I honestly don't know hours on engine but on it's 3rd and this one still had plenty of pinch. Have hardly used it at all last few years.

Parts/mods/upgrades- dual stock steering servos replaced with solo jr-racing z9000t high torque digital servo. Reverse system removed, upgraded to forward only with separate front/rear adjustable brakes. TQ radio replaced with Futaba 3pm 2.4g system with fasst matching rx R603ff. 1/8 scale wing mod added. Exhaust muffler upgraded to high performance traxxas 2 stage. Stock suspension and steering rods replaced with the red titanium ones. EzStart removed, changed to tiger wand drive and using glow igniter. Throttle/brake servo replaced metal gear digital 20kg servo. Hood pin ties (no lost clips). Was still using stock rx battery but found it failed recently so made a few NiMH 6volt (5 cell) rechargeable replacements. Transmitter using NiMH AA 8 cells like new. Have stock charger with wall pack to recharge both transmitter and receiver batteries. Spare tires mounted on rims with good tread- not the stock ones but prolines of varying tread types for different track conditions. Fuel bottle, Oil bottle for filter, extra parts in storage totes for various repairs, basically ready to go just get more fuel. It's been on a diet of 20% from day one, mostly Byrons. Foam filters have mostly worn out so cut my own with hobby foam and works fine. *I only have one glow wand which I use for this and a HoBao Hyper8 pro kit which I also am listing, both can't have wand so first one too sell gets that wand, other will then need one unless buyer takes both as bigger package deal*

Due to size, weight and all shipping this would be very costly and would paid by buyer. Rather just meet at neutral agreed to public place to exchange (cash only) for the gear like a Walmart or such. Not going to break down the package like sell tires separately or such, just take it all and do what you wish with whatever you think you don't need. Asking 350 for the whole Revo deal listed here, somewhat negotiable depending on reasons. Can PM or email [email protected] to discuss further.

2nd half HaBao Hyper 8 pro, adult owned, operated and cared for. This is a 1/8th scale 4wd race buggy, painted like Revo in red/black/white with .21 class. Current engine not even done breaking in. (Its a real tight pinch and hard too tune in my opinion being honest). Engine installed is a GoEngine .21 gx-5r with matching tuned pipe (efra-2072). Purchased from good friend whom started selling them at local track and talked me into it. Prior engine that still runs great and ready to go is a STS D21T with hyper efra2059 pipe. This motor is still like new, great compression and I really should just put it back on but haven't ( like mentioned, getting to hard to see to do it). Buggy comes with ofna starter box (working good) and 2x 6cell 7.2volt NiMH packs that are very recent in great shape. Again, spare parts, extra tires on rims (stock on for testing and beating in photo) Fm radio, 75 band. 6volt rx pack, soft shell carry bag for buggy, fuel bottle, extra wing, air filter, glow plugs, etc. Basically everything needed to run but fuel and maybe glow wand. Asking 350 for this setup.

Will sell all of it at discount, 600 and I am open to negotiate some on all of this. There is more in extra stuff like a sportwerks starter box that does work I just don't like it, another .21 engine, dynamite and still runs ( bench tested it a week ago) and screw kits, extra servos and some fuel in gallon jug and more. Again can PM or email [email protected] to discuss this deal. I'm located in western Ky about 30mins east of Paducah Ky near land between the lakes interstate 24 and 69
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply