This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 29, 2020, 02:16 PM
Trader Rating: 57
31 yrs. of Aircraft flying!
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Minu ultra stick , like new, this model is now discontinued.

This is the now discontinued Mini ultra stick that E flite used to sell, This was a back up for my dad it sat in its box for years and I got it out maybe 6 months ago and put together. i ave the blue hobby king Turnigy servos in it, 40 amp e flite esc, it has lil larger then stock wheels on it.
Gforce motor from Value hobby. I kinda just used what had laying around for it.
I have only flown it 3 times I have to many planes and need to get rid of some.
i flew it on a 1300mah 3s but think it can take up to a 2200 3s
just add your RX and lipo and go fly.

Local pick up in Buchanan GA or could meet at CCRC ( Cobb county rc club ) on the weekend when I'm going to be there flying.

NO Shipping... Last plane I shipped cost me $50 not doing it.
Last edited by epoweredrc; Jun 29, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply