Jun 27, 2020, 03:02 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Betaflight vtx tables and manual override

Hey guys. I am not a fan of betaflight newest update requiring use of vtx tables. I cannot seem to get it working. Perhaps my dys f4 pro v2 canít handle both tbs crsf and smart audio at the same time? I have them hooked up correctly. I have crsf on uart 6. I have my tramp wired correctly and irc tramp protocol wire hooked to tx3. Its set up right in betaflight in uart 3 peripherals. Either way it says device not ready and I canít adjust settings via osd.

So I know some controllers come locked or in pit mode.

I am running the ImmersionRC tramp. I donít have capability to run the wand. If I am manually setting up the vtx via the push button on the vtx itself and set it up, will it override what betaflight wants it to do or no matter what I have the vtx set at, will it run it at 25mw regardless? I canít seem to find an answer to this.

To clarify: I want to run my immersion rc tramp on my dys f4 pro v2. I donít want to run smart audio. I simply want to manually program the vtx to run fatshark channel 5740 at 600mw. Can I do this?
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply