This thread is privately moderated by mmwellner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 27, 2020, 01:14 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Fatshark HDO goggles

I have a set of lightly used HDOs for sale. They come with the original accessories, box, newbeedrone foam, and an Armattan quads brand headstrap (I have the original foam and headstrap as well). They are in excellent condition and I wouldn't be selling them if I hadn't figured out a solution for analog video on my DJI goggles.

Buyer pays actual shipping and I cover the PayPal fees.

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2020, 01:24 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Yeah man I want them. I've never bought from here, so it might take me some time to figure it out.
Jun 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Is the door for the head tracker bay on the goggles? Also give me the included battery info again please. Just so I know what to expect and if I need to order more. How long does whatever battery last?
Jun 27, 2020, 01:45 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
It's the 1800mah 2s lipo battery that comes with the goggles. I didn't really use it, so I'm honestly not really sure how long it lasts. I'm pretty sure it's dependent on your receiver module.

That's the receiver module bay without the door on. I put it back on but I didn't do that before I took the pictures.

I have the headtracker, but I was planning to keep it.

Thanks!

Quick Reply