Jul 10, 2020, 09:35 AM
Your GO gets a lot of air-time

Are you happy with it's runtime battery-wise?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2020, 06:36 PM
Thread OP

Great run time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Your GO gets a lot of air-time

Are you happy with it's runtime battery-wise?
All of the flights both with the Tempest & the Twin otter were all on a single charge with each flight around 2 mins. So very happy. I still need to work on getting the holder I use out if the shot.
Jul 16, 2020, 07:47 AM
Thread OP

Latest A10 & camera flights today

Great day for a flight using both the Insta 369 GO & Mobius 808 #16 cameras

E-Flite A-10 Aussie Op's (4 min 2 sec)
Sep 30, 2020, 11:59 PM
I am having problems with mine... After the first video (or so), most of the remaining videos cut short around 30-40s into the flight. I typically have to abandon my flying session after two packs because the cam wouldn't reliably record 2 minutes worth of video. What is going on? Has anyone else had this type of problems?

For the record, my cam comes back down cool to the touch, so I doubt it's overheating. Also, I typically let it rest 1-2 minutes between my 2-3 minute flights, while I change batteries and set up for the next flight.

Is this a firmware bug? Or a battery problem? Or something else?
Oct 01, 2020, 08:18 AM
Thread OP

Problems

Have you cleared all other videos off memory?

Are you in FPV mode for 5 min. Recording?

Go into the menu & check/ reset

Hope that helps
Oct 01, 2020, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellairvideo
Have you cleared all other videos off memory?

Are you in FPV mode for 5 min. Recording?

Go into the menu & check/ reset

Hope that helps
Thanks for responding. Yes, I always start with the cam empty, no videos. The cam is in FPV mode, and the first 1 or 2 videos record fully, between 2 and 3 minutes each. What did you mean by "check/reset"?
Oct 02, 2020, 07:29 AM
Thread OP

Reset may help this problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattleite09
Thanks for responding. Yes, I always start with the cam empty, no videos. The cam is in FPV mode, and the first 1 or 2 videos record fully, between 2 and 3 minutes each. What did you mean by "check/reset"?
Power On/Off + Reset
Press and hold the Action Button to power on GO, indicated with two short vibrations. Press and hold the Action Button for 3 seconds to power off. Press and hold the Action Button for 20 seconds to reset GO.

Hope it works for you
Oct 04, 2020, 04:00 AM
Thread OP

Hawker Hurricane with Inst 360 Go

HK Hawker Hurricane 750mm Maiden Flight (6 min 14 sec)
Oct 05, 2020, 07:38 AM
Thread OP

AeroScout Multicam GO footage

Such a great 'all rounder' aircraft for relaxed flying. Highly recommended! Todays flight is over the Victorian Surf Coast. The aircraft handled the windy conditions very well. With no flaps it can come in a little fast. Enjoy the flight!

HZ AeroScout Multi Cam Beach Flights (11 min 28 sec)

A wet spring in Victoria flying the super easy Aeroscout from a local sports ground. Multi cam footage with the stabilised camera using a tail mount, under fuse & wing plus Gopro ground shots PLUS Outtakes, take off & landings.

HobbyZone WetZone Aeroscout 1.1m flying with Insta360 Go camera (6 min 24 sec)
Last edited by bellairvideo; Oct 12, 2020 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Added

Quick Reply