This thread is privately moderated by Hornet1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 25, 2020, 03:32 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Practically new DX9

Just got a iX12 so don’t need this anymore. its a silver face Tx. I bought a here a few weeks ago from another member who used it very little and had it stored. I Just used it to program my jet and to make sure it works properly. No issues found. I used it little over an hour. Includes owner manual, neck strap, charger. Let me know if you have questions or need more pictures.
Last edited by Hornet1; Jun 27, 2020 at 12:25 AM. Reason: changed price
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2020, 09:53 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hello, I've got a couple of questions
Is it DSM2 or DSMX?
Is there a charger?
Is there a receiver or if not what receiver would you use?
Is shipping in price?

Thanks, Jay
Jun 26, 2020, 09:55 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hello, forgot about this one

Is the transmitter registered and can it be re-registered to the new owner?

Thanks, Jay
Jun 26, 2020, 11:33 PM
Thread OP
Hi Jay,

yes the transmitter can be registered under the new owner. Its DSMX and you can use any DSMX compatible Receiver. shipping is not included in price. Charger is included
Last edited by Hornet1; Jun 26, 2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added text
Jun 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
Thread OP
Here is my cell, you can text me if you'd like 562-481-4670
Jun 26, 2020, 11:59 PM
Trader Rating: 0
onepiece

Condition

In your first message you said you bought this a few weeks ago. Did you buy it secondhand?
Is this the silver metal and black face DX9? Do you have any indication on the condition of the battery? Thank you.
Jun 27, 2020, 12:02 AM
Trader Rating: 23
That thing almost hit me
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece
In your first message you said you bought this a few weeks ago. Did you buy it secondhand?
Is this the silver metal and black face DX9? Do you have any indication on the condition of the battery? Thank you.
Did anyone look at the pics or read the ad before asking questions?
Jun 27, 2020, 12:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
yes I bought it here not too long ago. the guy I got it from had it stored and the battery charges fully and holds charge, the radio is in perfect condition. thanks
Last edited by Hornet1; Jun 27, 2020 at 12:10 AM. Reason: grammar error
Jun 27, 2020, 12:13 AM
Thread OP
its a silver face
Jun 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoed
NOPE
Jun 27, 2020, 03:18 PM
onepiece
Quote:
Noting the original ad was heavily edited before your snarky remarks were posted. Just saying…
Jun 27, 2020, 03:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Noting the original ad was heavily edited before your snarky remarks were posted. Just saying…
There is absolutely nothing wrong with editing as long as you don't try to hide the condition of the product for sale. That is another reason I always post a lot of pictures and edited the ad to answer the questions that were being asked the most so I don't have to keep repeating myself. Have a good one
Jun 27, 2020, 04:11 PM
Trader Rating: 23
That thing almost hit me
Quote:
Looks like I received a snarkback (is that a word?)....

Just trying to give readers some help, nothing snarky about it...
Jun 27, 2020, 05:22 PM
onepiece
Quote:
Looks like I received a snarkback (is that a word?)....

Just trying to give readers some help, nothing snarky about it...
Aug 26, 2020, 09:11 AM
Trader Rating: 20
I Fly in Colorado too!
OMG? No kidding, Is this the kind of responses I can expect when I post my DX9 Black and DX8 Gen 2?

Just buy the radio people. Wish this would have been for sale when I was looking for another one. I have this same radio. Have had it and used the crap out of since they came out. Bullet proof radio. I still use mine.

WOW!

Quick Reply