Jun 22, 2020, 12:45 AM
I want to fly everything!
Thread OP

Another lost plane

I lost Lightning, my old chrome covered plane today from radio failure. I wanted to get it set up for buddy box training.

It went down at the east end of the runway near the creek. From the pilot station you can see a couple of yellow flags. It went in just to the right (south) of the flags. Witnesses weren't in agreement on which side of the creek the impact occurred.

The grass is so long now that unless you are right on top of it a plane will hide in there. We looked for a long time. I even walked up to the cemetery for a better view.

The plane isn't worth much except for sentimental value as it is over 25 years old and my first electric powered plane.

Maybe someone with a quad and FPV could do a little search and rescue mission for me. Again, it is covered in chrome with yellow accents and black and white invasion stripes on the wing.

My poor little plane is out there in the dark by itself tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply