Jun 28, 2020, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp747
curious if you could launch this, discus launch style even with motor installed?
I would say yes. I suspect the wing is built as well as any DLG wing on the market. Add a peg or T and toss in the air. If you take a look at the Technology tab for the link I posted above you get a good idea of how the wing is manufactured.

Sooner or later it is a good bet that someone will give it a try.
Last edited by Lufo; Jun 28, 2020 at 07:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2020, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker271
Thanks, missed this detail. Found it on the creator's website, in an inconspicuous tab, towards the bottom of the page. These days you really have to do some digging and read everything to ensure getting what you thought you're getting.

On the distributor's page:
"The carbon fuselage is fully assembled with pre-installed pushrods for elevator and rudder."

LOL
Huh? Tab is obvious on manufacturer page and information is clearly printed there. Nothing was hidden and no digging required. You get all the specs you need from those tabs, including diagrams and picture of wing build. Nothing is hidden.
Jun 28, 2020, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufo
Huh? Tab is obvious on manufacturer page and information is clearly printed there. Nothing was hidden and no digging required. You get all the specs you need from those tabs, including diagrams and picture of wing build. Nothing is hidden.
Did I say anything was hidden?
Jun 28, 2020, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker271
Did I say anything was hidden?
Why do you wish to be offended? You used the word inconspicuous, below is the definition. Most would add a definition of 'hidden' to that as well.
If it pleases you, I will edit my post and change the two uses of 'hidden' to 'inconspicuous'. Just let me know.

Regardless, there was nothing hidden or inconspicuous on the manufacturer's site.

in•con•spic•u•ous ĭn″kən-spĭk′yoo͞-əs►

• adj.
    Not readily noticeable.
  • Not conspicuous or readily discernible; not to be easily perceived by the sight; so small or unobtrusive as readily to escape notice.
  • adj.
    Not conspicuous or noticeable; hardly discernible.

Quick Reply