Jun 20, 2020, 08:28 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
And yet I've sourced my statement, while yours remains an unsourced opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

Quote:
Reception

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[3] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[4]
Nice try.
Jun 20, 2020, 08:30 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
So all you got is attack the source, huh. Go fish.

Surely a man of your google expertise can show some actual offending bias or failed fact checks. Surely.
Jun 20, 2020, 08:32 PM
Figure Nine Champ
When the source is trotted out as some kind of expert, attacking its bona fides is reasonable and justified.
Jun 20, 2020, 08:36 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
And as I've wrote, by all means, show the bias and failed fact checks.
Jun 20, 2020, 08:38 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Sorry, gotta go.
Quote:
I take it that means you can't.

That would be your opinion. It is certainly not reflected in the Tribune article.
Did you actually watch the video?
Tezact
Belligerence on her part begets belligerence on his part ...... children!
Jun 20, 2020, 09:01 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
Did you actually watch the video?
Yes. And given the fact the Tribune article says the video shows more than a dozen people walking through the crime scene other that the CTA official, and according to the madsciguy, the video only shows one, the video posted in the op has obviously been edited. I went to a reliable local news source for the full story instead of forming my opinion from a YouTube video. She's likely got herself a taxpayer-funded lottery win, given the fact the police conditioned her arrest on her complaint.
Last edited by Sport Flyer; Jun 20, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Jun 20, 2020, 09:53 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Yes. And given the fact the Tribune article says the video shows more than a dozen people walking through the crime scene other that the CTA official, and according to the madsciguy, the video only shows one, the video posted in the op has obviously been edited.
If you had watched the video, you'd know that,

Bodycam Footage of CTA Supervisor Arrested by Chicago Police Officer (9 min 35 sec)
Jun 20, 2020, 10:00 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
??? Yes means I watched it. The reliable news source I quoted tells us the video of this encounter shows more than a dozen other people also walked through the crime scene. The Youtube video linked in the op has been edited. If you had read the Tribune article you'd know that.
Jun 21, 2020, 12:13 AM
Quote:
If that was the case a judge would have already dismissed the complaint.

From the posted Tribune article: "More than a dozen people walked through the unmarked crime scene before Officer Raymond Haran spotted Lee doing the same. "

No mention of arrest until she voices her complaint against the officer. Arresting her used as leverage to drop the complaint. The "loud mouthed " just may have won a taxpayer funded lottery prize.

I donít care, find someone who does. She needs to be taken down a peg for how she conducted herself.

Quick Reply