This thread is privately moderated by RogerMaz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2020, 02:35 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

secondary flight controls.

There has been some discussion the various types of tabs used on aircraft so I thought I would add my two cents worth of thoughts on the subject gathered from a lifetime of working on aircraft..
By definition secondary flight controls reside on primary flight controls - ie. tabs. There are a myriad of different types of tabs usually defined by their intended function and it is quite common for more than one of these functions to be incorporated into a single tab.
Where the confusion often arises is that different manufacturers use different terminology for these functions.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply