Jun 12, 2020, 12:45 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Dji goggles for $409 fathers day sale!!

I just so happened to go to DJI's site to see what the fpv goggles were running.....
ON SALE FOR $409!!! Down from $529.

Don't know how long this will last. Go get yours
to remove ads between posts
Jun 12, 2020, 01:04 AM
Thread OP
On further research

Terms and Conditions
1. The Father's Day Sale is valid from 00:00, June 12 until 23:59, June 21, 2020 (EST), and applies to orders that have completed the payment process within this time;

2. Actual shipping time may be affected by order volume;

3. Applicable gifts are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability;

4. DJI reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Jun 12, 2020, 01:07 AM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
The FPV combo deal is great too.

$639 for two air units and the goggles. Each of the air units is $150.

The combo, for anyone who can swing it is totally worth grabbing so you have two air units, and two cameras. They are basically handing you 1/2 off of an air unit in the combo. For spare parts that's gold.

Really good deal, I finally made the jump myself and got it.
Jun 12, 2020, 04:52 PM
The Ground is the Limit
Tempting discount on the HD FPV.

Is there any word on a stand alone receiver that outputs the feed to an HDMI monitor versus being tied to the goggles? Knowing DJI, the 2 solutions won't be compatible with one another.
Jun 12, 2020, 06:11 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom604 View Post
Is there any word on a stand alone receiver that outputs the feed to an HDMI monitor versus being tied to the goggles? Knowing DJI, the 2 solutions won't be compatible with one another.
DJI has shown to be a little more willing to play better with the FPV system. They allowed a 3rd party, Caddx, to develop their own air unit hardware and camera. Nobody expected that. So, it's a possibility.

Quick Reply