This thread is privately moderated by Mad_angler1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 04, 2020, 05:28 PM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Thread OP
Video

Ardupilot Copter Build Series

Ardupilot Copter Build Series

I have started a new Ardupilot copter build series where I will be walking though the steps to setup a Copter based hex from start to finish.

In this series I will also be deep diving into some of the more complex hardware setup with multiple GPS, Mag sensors as well as other external sensors.

The series consists of

Video 1 - Basic Hardware - Frame,Motors & Power System

Video 2 - GPS - Serial and CAN as well as multiple GPS blending options

Video 3 - Compass - Mag setup and overview of the new Compass configuration in Ardupilot

Video 4 - RC Types and Setup - Looking at Herelink, Sbus and other RC options.

More Videos to follow.

Video 1 Basic Hardware

Ardupilot Drone Build How-To Series Part 1- Basic Hardware (30 min 40 sec)

Video 2 GPS Setup

Ardupilot Drone Build How-To Series Part 2- GPS Setup (17 min 57 sec)

Video 3 Compass Setup

Ardupilot Drone Build How-To Series Part 1- Basic Hardware (14 min 45 sec)

I will be adding more videos on this series as time and will continue to add them in this post.

For more info on my channel please checkout
https://www.youtube.com/madrc
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply