Jul 18, 2021, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensoar
This is a thread that explains how to program a Dlg from scratch https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Tarani-curious

However, starting off with a well designed copy of a working model would be the easiest place to start, that is what the template is essentially that Mike Shellim offers graciously to us Dlg pilots. The instructions are concise and informative so it is basically a paint by numbers fool proof way to have a 4 servo rudder elevator lt aileron rt aileron set up with just about any feature you could require.
Thank you Sir that solves my problems.
The post you linked was confusing, but the links from the OP of that thread was gold.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2021, 10:17 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
Are you using frsky x2 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alm_nl
What 3djc means is that you need to use FrSkyX2 protocol, because that is compatible with ACCST v2.1 protocol. You wrote the receiver has ACCST v2.1.0 so you also need your transmitter to use that.
Aha, that worked - Thanks

So many confusing choices on that menu
Jul 19, 2021, 11:15 AM
My solution to the trainer problem on TX16S is finally compleated and tested. I use an XSR receiver with the PPM connected (soldered) to the odd 3.5 mm socket's third terminal (yellow wire in the picture). A funny thing is that my AETR had to be moved one step in the student radio (X9D +) from Ch 1-2-3-4 to Ch 2-3-4-5 for it to work.
Jul 19, 2021, 03:32 PM

Light kit for gimbals

Has anyone done this? And if so, what about hooking the power up to a variable switch somehow? Any ideas?
They show how to hook up a 5v but there’s no control over it, I’d like to turn it off or on and adjust brightness would be really cool.
Jul 19, 2021, 06:26 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Seems like a pointless waste of battery power to me...
Jul 19, 2021, 06:45 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsled666
Being "Cool" comes at a price.

-= Dave
Jul 19, 2021, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim597
Has anyone done this? And if so, what about hooking the power up to a variable switch somehow? Any ideas?
They show how to hook up a 5v but there’s no control over it, I’d like to turn it off or on and adjust brightness would be really cool.
Looks neat. Got a link?
Jul 19, 2021, 07:30 PM
AA6JB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn_Commando
Looks neat. Got a link?

I believe Oscar did a tutorial on it here:
https://oscarliang.com/uruav-rocker-gimbal-backlight/
Jul 19, 2021, 08:05 PM
Entropy is happening!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsled666
+1!
Sets a new standard for frivolous.
Jul 19, 2021, 08:57 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Cheaper and easier to just paste some googly eyes on the front of your goggles. If you want to attract attention, that's probably as effective as ring lights for your gimbals. Maybe more effective. And it doesn't use up battery power you could be using to transmit Crossfire at 1W.
Jul 20, 2021, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajora
I believe Oscar did a tutorial on it here:
https://oscarliang.com/uruav-rocker-gimbal-backlight/
Looks pretty neat, though I have to wonder how visible (if at all) the lights are in direct sunlight.
Jul 20, 2021, 08:10 AM
Beach Bum
Needs angry eyes to complement the halo lights
But seriously, when flying in low light conditions any illumination from radio is disruptive to vision.
Jul 20, 2021, 08:31 AM
Ninja
Angry eyes lmao

Roomy Mr. Potato - TOY STORY (0 min 54 sec)
Jul 20, 2021, 12:46 PM
Folding Spacetime
Wow, tough crowd! Can't a guy just have some fun??!!
Jul 20, 2021, 02:45 PM
Seeing I can’t get my helo in the air, I don’t think battery life is a factor….

Quick Reply