May 30, 2020, 11:33 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Billing, tug boat Banckert build questions.

I have just read the many comments re the building of the Banckert tug boat. I have built a few models already, eg the Dragon yacht from Billing and a Christ Craft. the latter came with lots of instructions, but I'm surprised that the Billing comes with zilch instructions. Even though now the parts are laser cut, it doesn't mention which one require major cutting and/or sanding to make them fit. so you have to kind of guess and probably think three steps ahead to make sure you get it right. I have just bought my Banckert kit earlier this week and already, having cut the hull and deck along the suggested lines, both don't seem to line up very well ...? Would anyone please have some more detailed instructions, that you could email to me? fransdecourt@xtra.co.nz
I live in Auckland, New Zealand. cheers, Frans
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2020, 03:32 AM
Since there isn't a lot of home made software involved, the query might be better in scale boats.
Side note, unless you really want to be on the wrong end of infinite amounts of spam, never put your email address on a public forum. There is a personal message (PM) facility for person to person contact.

Quick Reply