May 29, 2020, 08:03 PM
British Drone Industries
Thread OP
New Product

Digidapter : Plug & Play Analog Adapter for the DJI FPV Goggles

Hello,

We'd like to show our new product Digidapter, a plug & play analog adapter for the DJI Digital FPV System.

Name: bdi_digidapter_landscape_card.jpg
Views: 64
Size: 219.0 KB
Description:
https://digidapter.co.uk

We offer free shipping worldwide

Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxxer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more..

The Digidapter is a Plug & Play No Solder Solution

Installation takes less than a minute, and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including optional solder points for a cable free solution.

High quality injection molded ABS plastic with a matte finish.

Whats in the box?
  • 1 x Digidapter Faceplate
  • 1 x Analog Video cable
  • 1 x Dual DC/DC Male to Single DC Female Split Cable
  • 1 x Allen Key
  • 2 x 12mm Cap Head Bolts

Dimensions:
158x74x40mm 6.25x3x1.6 inches

Weight:
34g

Packaged Weight:
110g

Ports:
5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-17.6v (2s-4s)
4 pole 3.5mm Video Out
3 pole 3.5mm Audio Out
9 pin RF Module Receiver Port

Cables:
5.5mm x 2.1mm Male to Dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female DC Jack Splitter
4 Pole Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Video Cable
Max Input Voltage:
17.6 Volts DC

Min Input Voltage:
7.4 Volts DC

Output Voltage:
5 Volts DC

Max Current:
1.5 Amps

Rated Continuous Power:
7.5 Watts

Material/Colour:
Matte Black, Injection Moulded, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene

Designed and Manufactured in the UK

Thanks

- BDI
Last edited by britishdroneind; May 31, 2020 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Font Size.
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
Nice, any plans for a US retailer?
May 30, 2020, 11:42 AM
May 30, 2020, 11:45 AM
British Drone Industries
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali
We're currently exploring options for making it available to ship directly from US.

But we currently already ship worldwide (for free), it will just be dispatched from the UK.
Last edited by britishdroneind; May 31, 2020 at 06:57 AM.
May 31, 2020, 07:50 AM
British Drone Industries
Thread OP
Just had a fly with the TBS. Here's a picture with it fitted

Name: digidapter_tbs_daisys.jpg
Views: 91
Size: 455.1 KB
Description:
Jun 04, 2020, 05:54 PM
Jun 04, 2020, 05:56 PM
British Drone Industries
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali
Hi Sparky, We have a few going out to various North American retailers next week.
Jun 11, 2020, 05:42 AM
Legit
DJI Analogue No Solder DIGIADAPTER - Free Worldwide Shipping (7 min 17 sec)
Jun 11, 2020, 02:38 PM
Placed an order on 5/31, BDI shipped it out quickly on 6/2 and it is in US custom by 6/7.

However, because of COVID-19, international package with USPS is a mess right now, package
can be stuck in ISC for months. See the comments on this page: https://www.uspsoig.gov/blog/operati...id-19-pandemic

I would suggest BDI to use private carrier such as DHL for future shipment to USA, event if that means buyer need to pay a little bit more shipping.

Base on everything I read, I don't think I will be getting my package anytime soon, but Andy's video just make me sooooo jealous!
Jun 11, 2020, 03:17 PM
fly by night
Looks really well conceived! But how well does it fit the True-D v3, I wonder? Looks like it might work perfectly. I like the front mounting too.

I have the URUAVv2 and there isn't a suitable 3Dprint for it yet to hold my TrueD module. The module hangs off it precariously by the header, and I do not trust that.

But maybe someone (or myself - ha, don't hold your breath, I am weak at Fusion360) should design one that replaces the front plate like this Digiadaptor, but houses the URUAV adaptor within it that almost everyone already owns? This guy has already uploaded an stl of the oem faceplate, ready for remixing with module bay perhaps:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4068603
there is this one already for the Rapidfire: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4121260
Last edited by BCSaltchucker; Jun 11, 2020 at 03:25 PM.
Jun 12, 2020, 06:21 AM
I've just received mine. So far so good. I didn't received the cables grommets that can be seen in the official website, but I've replaced them with a zip tie.
Btw I think that now you raised the price too much, luckily I ordered it before.
Last edited by dartita; Jun 12, 2020 at 09:31 AM.
Jun 15, 2020, 12:46 AM
yes was 35gbp before although i have a feeling the price covers the free worldwide shipping. But id rather have local shipping prices myself. still better than anything out there for the price though
Jun 19, 2020, 03:14 PM
Just got mine too in the US, here is how it look like with true-d/akk module!
Jun 19, 2020, 06:36 PM
fly by night
smartly done cable routing

got my Digiadaptor a few days ago. Have tried with indoor tiny whoop and wow, it is so much nicer flying analog with the DJI goggles over my old HDO. However I would like to have a power switch for the module too.
Last edited by BCSaltchucker; Jun 28, 2020 at 02:30 PM.
Jun 25, 2020, 03:07 PM
Well made piece fits very well to the DJI goggle and makes it look OEM.

The PRO58 module and its supplied cover fit well and operate without any of the video noise associated with the URUAV adapter.

So now I have only one goggle to carry, and all my existing quads are now available and with the DJI Goggle DVR operational.

I remarked earlier today that this Digidaptor is perhaps the most useful/best value item I’ve bought in the hobby.

Tremendously well conceived and the cables are well made and with a decent barrel length on the power connectors for the goggles, so they fit very well and no wiggle/ slackness.

Top top product.

Quick Reply