This thread is privately moderated by BaylandsRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 28, 2020, 06:45 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Suspended Account
Thread OP
$40.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

NIB - HobbyZone Duet RTF

NIB - HobbyZone Duet RTF

Never flown, never taken out of the box.

Asking $40.

Pickup around the San Jose area.

Thanks for checking !
Last edited by BaylandsRC; May 29, 2020 at 02:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2020, 07:12 PM
Trader Rating: 13
UMX guy
How much would it cost to ship to 99324?
May 28, 2020, 08:46 PM
Trader Rating: 28
Even for an experienced pilot, this is a fun little plane you can fly in small spaces! I’m grown, but kept one at my parents house so I would have something to fly when I came to visit. Maneuvering between trees and doing touch and goes on the driveway was great fun! So easy to fly and a surprisingly durable too. Good luck with the sale!
May 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
UMX guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfly
Even for an experienced pilot, this is a fun little plane you can fly in small spaces! Iím grown, but kept one at my parents house so I would have something to fly when I came to visit. Maneuvering between trees and doing touch and goes on the driveway was great fun! So easy to fly and a surprisingly durable too. Good luck with the sale!
They seem like a lot of fun! I've got a host of micros to fly, but not very many are small and light enough to be enjoyable to fly in our smallish backyard. The T-28, PT-17, Spacewalker, and champ are all good, but once you get to most of warbirds and stuff, they are a bit on the big side. You can do it, but it's tight and not very fun. Problem with having simple planes is that they get boring pretty fast so it's nice to have more than one or two to be able to switch between. The Duet has been on my list for a while, but I haven't gotten around to buying one yet.
May 29, 2020, 02:11 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfly
Even for an experienced pilot, this is a fun little plane you can fly in small spaces! Iím grown, but kept one at my parents house so I would have something to fly when I came to visit. Maneuvering between trees and doing touch and goes on the driveway was great fun! So easy to fly and a surprisingly durable too. Good luck with the sale!
True ! ,,, that is why I am selling only one and keeping the other !
May 29, 2020, 02:21 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFly
How much would it cost to ship to 99324?
Thank you for your interest; however, due to the size of the box and the plane's price, shipping just won't make sense.
May 29, 2020, 02:54 PM
UMX guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylandsRC
Thank you for your interest; however, due to the size of the box and the plane's price, shipping just won't make sense.
Shipping these days sure is outrageous.
Jun 02, 2020, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Just sent you a PM.
Jun 03, 2020, 01:08 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Enjoy flying gliders at Torrey
Iíll take it.

Thank you

Quick Reply