May 28, 2020, 02:28 PM
Thread OP

Access to the field

I just signed up online as a member of the Flyaways club. How do I get access to the field?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2020, 10:37 PM
BDuncan

Field Access

abc
Last edited by Robert Duncan; Jun 10, 2020 at 11:01 PM.
Jun 08, 2020, 05:56 PM
I want to fly everything!
Everyone. Please don't publish the gate code. We can pm any FAW's members.
Last edited by Lance Nordby; Jun 09, 2020 at 02:13 PM.
Sep 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
Hi, I'm new to the club, too. I'm excited to check out the field and look forward to meeting new folks. Would someone please PM me the code? Thanks in advance!
Sep 08, 2020, 02:41 PM
And, when you get in,,, pick up the flight safety barriers that just blew over

Welcome. Happy flying... when the wind dies down.
Sep 09, 2020, 05:35 PM
Actually, guys, please don't PM the code either.

Anyone can get on RC Groups and type anything.

New members usually get processed in less than a week. Lately I've been getting calls about people showing up at the field, claiming to be new members, having little idea about the rules they agreed to, and in many cases, not having their AMA cards with them.

First: No AMA card means no flying at Fly-A-Ways.

Second: If you are new, and have your AMA card, you can ask someone at the field if you can be their guest until you get processed. This should also help with getting you acquainted with the rules instead of just getting people annoyed at you for not following them.

In a few days, you'll have the gate code. (By the way, no one is unprocessed at this time.) The gate code and an introductory letter comes via email.

Quick Reply