Thread Tools
Sep 07, 2020, 11:21 AM
Old gasbag glider guy...
Stan Hinman's Avatar
Looks like great fun! Congratulations on finishing the model, and a successful first flight.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2020, 12:38 PM
Pile-it
Alien_Tech's Avatar
Thread OP
Hey All,

I've been convinced to do another run of these kits, so they are available again if you are interested

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-FREE-SHIPPING

Red
Dec 02, 2020, 01:21 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_Tech
Hey All,

I've been convinced to do another run of these kits, so they are available again if you are interested

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-FREE-SHIPPING

Red
Have any Micro Aquila kits left? I would love to build one
Dec 02, 2020, 09:36 AM
Registered User
Red,
Which kits will you make on your future production run?
I would like to order one for hand toss at a local park here in Smyrna Ga. Which one would be better Wanderer or Aquila?
Marc
Dec 02, 2020, 11:03 AM
Pile-it
Alien_Tech's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by leithalweapon
Have any Micro Aquila kits left? I would love to build one
Hi, plenty in stock. Shoot me an email to [email protected] for a peek at the manual and purchasing instructions.


Red
Dec 02, 2020, 11:07 AM
Pile-it
Alien_Tech's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcv
Red,
Which kits will you make on your future production run?
I would like to order one for hand toss at a local park here in Smyrna Ga. Which one would be better Wanderer or Aquila?
Marc
Hi Marc,

Undecided on the next kit, I have a few in development. One is a classic 3 channel trainer that will fit UMx Timber guts and 2S brushless, the other is a cool vintage sloper, I just need to pick one to finish. I no longer sell the Wanderer kits, but the best for hand tossing would be the Micro Gentle Lady. It has the lightest wing loading, flys extremely well and can be fitted with the included power pod if you like. More info here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ro-Gentle-Lady

Red
Dec 23, 2020, 02:57 PM
Registered User
dno264's Avatar
How does one get the building instructions? Thanks
Dec 23, 2020, 03:18 PM
Pile-it
Alien_Tech's Avatar
Thread OP
Send me an email [email protected]

Red


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Ultimate´s Airtronics Aquila electric ultimatetwo Electric Sailplanes 141 Nov 18, 2018 05:17 AM
Discussion CAP 2016 - Aquila ejett Vintage & Old-Timer Designs 39 Jun 25, 2016 02:41 PM
Question Aquila Canopy Desert Flyer Sailplane Talk 7 Oct 27, 2015 06:37 PM
Discussion Aquila Fuse & Aquila Grande fuse? jacktrotter Sailplane Talk 23 Jul 14, 2015 06:53 AM
Discussion Aquila VS Aquila Grande 69classic Sailplane Talk 1 Sep 21, 2013 02:00 PM