This thread is privately moderated by CGFailer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 23, 2020, 01:17 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Dji Phantom 3 Pro For parts/repair

Here I have a crashed phantom 3... my uncle found this crashed drone at his rental homeís yard. I donít know much about the Djiís Iím a plane guy but Iíve had a racing quad and my cousin had a phantom 1. I hooked up the battery and it powers up and the motors make the beeps but I donít have a remote to test. Lights work and everything as well. I disconnected the camera+gimbal as I figured thatís the most delicate and probably the more expensive part of the quad. No props are on the quad. Iíll try and find the little hardware I have for it I know itís in a shelf somewhere lol. Basically this can be used for parts or if someone wants to put her back together I donít think it would be too difficult. I already cleaned it up a little and didnít see any sign of water damage on the inside!
I donít know how to gauge the price on something like this so Iím open to offers. Worst I can say is no!
Prices-
Gimbal alone- SOLD
Drone alone- $150
Last edited by CGFailer; May 28, 2020 at 01:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2020, 04:52 PM
Thread OP
Sorry PM Inbox was full, it’s open now
May 24, 2020, 10:15 AM
Trader Rating: 33
Someone spent a $1,000 dollars on that and lost it and your trying to make $250 from it? Lol. I would try to give it back Iím sure itís someone close and possibly a kids first drone?? Good luck.
May 24, 2020, 12:44 PM
Trader Rating: 53

Gimbal

I will like to offer you $50.00 for the gimbal shipped to Miami FL 33125.
May 24, 2020, 06:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted__1
Someone spent a $1,000 dollars on that and lost it and your trying to make $250 from it? Lol. I would try to give it back Iím sure itís someone close and possibly a kids first drone?? Good luck.
Well, believe me Iím not one to try and do something like that. I donít think this would be a kids first drone, maybe it is, but it seems like too hot of a drone for a kid to start off with. Furthermore it was there for a while as we could tell. I donít think theyíre even looking for it anymore. No one came looking for it or anything like that, the tenants didnít even know there was a crashed drone there. If there was a way for me to find the previous owner I would, but for the amount of effort it would be too hard and time consuming. Iíve lost a plane over residential and no one turned it in I even put flyers around the area and knew it went down over a certain area but no one returned it so i know the feeling, but this has been months so Iím sure they well have moved on
May 24, 2020, 10:19 PM
Trader Rating: 126
One message to dji with those serial numbers is all it would take to find the owner.

Quick Reply