This thread is privately moderated by CLYDE KNECHT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2020, 09:07 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Hunting for bubbles of lift
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Split shipping costs
Sold

Californian RC Sailplane oop vintage

Vintage Californian sailplane. Never flown. I got this from EBay years ago, put elevator and rudder servos in it and hand tossed it . It flew straight. It has been put up since then. It came with a through and through hole in the horizontal stabilizer that was taped. I removed all the covering from the horizontal stabilizer and replaced it. Structurally it is 100%. It has gotten hanger rash over the years on the body and canopy. I tried to show this in the pictures. I have to many aircraft and need to thin them out. This will probably slope soar better than thermal, as the plastic body is on the heavy side. The rudder and elevator can be removed by taking out 2 screws as shown.
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2020, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Cool plane! What is the span and weight please.

Quick Reply