This thread is privately moderated by fepsphan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2020, 06:22 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Your trash, my treasure
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Blade 450 and extra parts

So I bought this off a guy on this website and he sold me this and said “no fly bar less” that meant something different to me. What he meant was no headlock/gyro. I bought it for 200 and I spent 70 for the gyro. So I’m in 270 to this. I’m afraid I’ll set this up wrong and haven’t flown a heli in a long time and this one was going to get me back into it. I haven’t touched it and now I wanna get rid of it. 200 plus shipping. Thanks. And the guy that sold me will remain nameless unless he tries to buy it.
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2020, 07:59 PM
Trader Rating: 28
fepsphan Hi I believe this is what happened to you. I'm posting publicly in case others may agree or ad info on your behalf. This seems bad news to a degree...but this heli can easily be fixed up by a good heli guy. RC Helis have kind of their own vocabulary and flying skills reason so many don't carry on successfully. Your goal is to not let this get you down. It appears to me he was saying it has no flybarless unit........which means the flybar controller AR7200BX was not included as well as the gyro which you bought. Helis are often sold without this valuable piece as guys use them in a new heli. The 7200 are no longer available new and sell used for about $100 bucks. Both require some study to install and program but are great once done. So I believe your newbie got you and the fellow certainly should have been sure you knew what you are getting. Stick with helis!!!!! Join on a popular social network "BLADE" RC HELICOPTERS USA for a lot of support. RCGroups will not allow me name this network in this post. It is a great book. Also consider one of the beginner helis you can read about there. Everyone will chip in to get you going. A lot to learn. Best Best wishes hang in there!!!!! Helis are a blast. Got to be some heli fliers near you!!!! Sorry for what appears as easy grief to have fallen into. Good Luck Jerrysailfar
May 22, 2020, 08:16 PM
Trader Rating: 41
Big FPV Balls
That looks like a 450 3d outfitted with a 450 x fbl head. The G210 would be no good for this heli unless you convert it back to a flybarred head.
May 22, 2020, 08:18 PM
Aah Exactly right.
May 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Your trash, my treasure
Thread OP
So I’m screwed. The guy screwed me? I thought I was getting a heli that I could fly. I flew helis awhile ago and was going to get the training things. Very upsetting
May 24, 2020, 12:06 AM
Pm sent

Quick Reply