This thread is privately moderated by bayou_city_boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2020, 05:00 PM
Trader Rating: 180
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
For Sale

Bunch of smoke pumps

I received these in a collection that I purchased. The previous owner said he took these out of different aircraft that he had purchased. He also said that they all work. I have not tested them. I'm selling them as it is. However if they don't work I will refund your funds.

I'm asking $40 for all of them Plus $8.95 for shipping.

If you like what you see you can click on the link below to go directly to my Paypal account to purchase them.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=WTBFSYFG7CBRE

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by bayou_city_boy; May 23, 2020 at 03:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2020, 03:37 PM
Trader Rating: 180
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
Price dropped!
Latest blog entry: Recovery Update

Quick Reply