Seagull Models All New 102″ Savage Shock Cub 35cc-50cc

Check out the all new Seagull Models 102" Savage Shock Cub!

Splash

Pre-Order for July Delivery

Check out the all new Seagull Models 102" Savage Shock Cub! This model is built from balsa and ply and provides a lightweight airframe with a nice scale appearance including airfoiled tail surfaces. They are currently taking pre-orders and the planes are expected to ship in late July. Just add your 35-50cc engine and radio gear and you are ready to play!!

Here's the full feature list:

• High quality balsa and balsa plywood offer lightweight, state-of-the-art construction
  • Accurate scale outline and appearance, including airfoiled tail surfaces
  • Highly detailed cockpit
  • High-quality pre-painted fiberglass cowl
  • Aluminum back plate plastic hub spinner.
  • Includes strong scale aluminum landing gear with Oversized 5.5 inch tires
  • CNC Aluminum Machined Tail Gear Strut
  • High quality Oracover covering factory-applied by skilled craftsman
  • Excellent performance and stability
  • Leading edge wing slats and huge flaps add realistic looks and help to achieve incredible STOL capability
  • Leading Edge Slats and flaps designed especially for slow, crawling flights for extremely short runway operation
  • Airfoil Shaped Aluminum Wing Struts
  • Plug in 2-piece wing makes transportation convenient
  • Includes Wing Bag set to protect wing while storing and transporting to and from flying site
  • Transparent High Quality 20.28 ounce / 600ml Transparent Fuel Tank
  • Free Embroidered Seagull Logo Baseball Hat and protective mask

Click Here to See the Seagull Models 102" Savage Shock Cub

May 22, 2020, 10:12 AM
3 Blades is Better Than 2!
They did a great job with this model. I hope it sells well and they expand the model offerings with a smaller 10-15cc version

Kman
May 22, 2020, 10:54 AM
It's Tougher in Alaska
Agreed! What a neat plane! Should be able to high-alpha plop this puppy down.
No manual to look at yet, nor any video of this little STOL monster flying. NEED these!

Alaska's Shock Cub and the mountains (8 min 27 sec)
May 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kman24
They did a great job with this model. I hope it sells well and they expand the model offerings with a smaller 10-15cc version

Kman
You beat me to it!

Looks pretty stout and I like the finish.
May 22, 2020, 12:37 PM
I need one

Quick Reply