Drones Light Up Nashville Sky

The Nashville, TN sky is lit up with drones to thank health care workers!

Splash

Drone Tribute to Health Care Heros

From Vanderbilt University

On Friday evening, 140 coordinated drones launched from Vanderbilt Stadium to light the sky in formations depicting inspiring words and images in a tribute to health care heroes, frontline workers and first responders who have worked tirelessly in the aftermath of Nashville’s March 3 tornado as well as during the current global coronavirus pandemic.

The show began at 9 p.m. and lasted approximately 10 minutes. Health care workers in the area were invited to view the show safely from vantage points around campus.

The show, presented by Nashville-based StrictlyFX in collaboration with the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, is the second of its kind. The first took place on April 28 at the University of Pennsylvania.

Drone light show thanks, celebrates Nashville health care workers (2 min 0 sec)

Drones light up Nashville sky (0 min 40 sec)

May 23, 2020, 07:23 AM
MK
MK
Very cool!
May 31, 2020, 10:56 AM
This was a very positive message and needed. It also gets my creative juices flowing. Messages could be sent for the weather, for traffic, etc...

Quick Reply