This thread is privately moderated by networkit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 20, 2020, 09:57 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Futaba TX & Scherrer LRS!

Iíve been out of the hobby for sometime now, and selling my trusty Futaba radio and Thomas Scherrer UHF 433Mhz Long Range FPV System TSLRS TX . This is the long range version of the transmitter. I also installed a Lipo battery in transmitter for longer run time - includes box.

I also have a 5 inch LCD, DVR that attaches to the transmitter that I can include an additional charge if interested

Open to taking best offer. I expect shipping would be $20 anywhere within the continental US
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply