This thread is privately moderated by Mad_angler1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 17, 2020, 02:57 PM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Rigol DS1202Z-E Oscilloscope Overview & Demo

This week I have released the first in a new series of videos I will be doing on test equipment on the channel, the first was an overview of the Rigol DS1202Z-E Oscilloscope.

Scopes used to the tool of choice for the lab tech and well out side the reach of the average person however today they are cheaper and more accessible than ever. You can now get a feature rich scope for under £/$350 helping you to improve your electronics diagnostics and repairs.

A scope is an extremely handy tool for any bench and regardless of if your building or repairing RC equipment, building UAS or just tinkering on the bench a scope is a very handy tool to have .

Please check out my overview of budget model

Oscilloscope Overview - Rigol DS1202Z-E Features & Demo (29 min 27 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2020, 05:43 PM
Missileer Extraordinaire
May I please request that you use the equipment to look at things like the encoder and receiver outputs?
Thx,
Mel D.
May 18, 2020, 07:16 PM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Duval
May I please request that you use the equipment to look at things like the encoder and receiver outputs?

Thx,

Mel D.

I will be looking at Sbus in the next video looking at both inverted and non inverted and showing the data frames.

Then PPM and PWM in the next video and showing the outputs from a controller in more detail.
May 18, 2020, 08:48 PM
Team WarpSquad
Very cool! I know very little about scopes, and look forward to learning more about them in your videos.

Iíve considered acquiring a scope before. But of course, there is no point if I donít know how or even what for to use it.
Jun 06, 2020, 08:44 PM
I'm slow but I'm expensive
Great video. Ended up costing some money though.

Quick Reply