May 24, 2020, 10:40 AM
Trader Rating: 99
Gorilla Glue Expert

Ah.

So. Now the veil has been lifted. And the OP didnít do it, consistent with his posts.

Time once again to update the Ignore List.
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2020, 12:22 PM
Trader Rating: 58
AMA 8855
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikeStaff
So. Now the veil has been lifted. And the OP didnít do it, consistent with his posts.

Time once again to update the Ignore List.
My ignore list just grew by one. Now I have two. Epic day for sure.
TJE
Latest blog entry: Greyhound Express
May 24, 2020, 12:55 PM
Trader Rating: 99
Gorilla Glue Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by T J EWING
My ignore list just grew by one. Now I have two. Epic day for sure.
TJE
100% growth in one day........Epic, to be sure! Even more stunning than coronavirus numbers.
May 24, 2020, 11:02 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvoyagerx2020
Make up your mind, remove Jerry.K from this site to then, this site is a decision making tool...?!

Your tone changed significantly from the first posted message to the next, plus the title of the thread does not help as well.
The words "hateful" and "retaliation" carries a lot of weight and probably could have chosen unaccounted, unauthorized, false, troll behavior.

And of course is a decision making tool, What else you expect? That is your view on what it should be used for, Where does it say on the forums such policy of that's the reason why?
You been on the forums since 2011, you should know better how to address the situation, and follow proper report without having to start a thread.
There definitely is another way to deal with it. If I had Mike's TR, I would have returned Jerry's false negative feedback with negative feedback saying "left me negative feedback on a transaction that never happened". Then I would start my ads with a note saying "my one negative feedback is false retaliatory feedback from a deal that never happened". I would imagine in short order Jerry would be offering to remove his false feedback, while begging Mike to remove the return feedback.
May 25, 2020, 06:29 AM
Trader Rating: 156
Build a scale plane already!!!
Hey Mike,, Don't take the bait,, clearly a few guys just wan't some drama so they are picking a fight where there is none,,

It truly is amazing how petty some guys here act when they don't get their toy at a low enough price, or shipped to there door quick enough and for free,

My ignore,, I mean will not do business with list is long and grows weekly

Have a great holiday boys
May 25, 2020, 07:54 AM
Trader Rating: 85
Mt. Dora, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyhank
I agree 100% you offer if not accepted go higher or go home!! At 78 I am in same boat as you very limited on big bucks !!!
HAROLD AMA 1242 C/D L/M
I agree, I'm getting further down that road myself.
mike: BR549/230612, LTL, RTR,GVB
May 25, 2020, 09:10 PM
Trader Rating: 113
I see your point. However, this transaction will never be documented, and I most certainly do not want to deal with a person like this. I have had well over one hundred successful trades (far fewer than you of course ) and would like to keep things that way. I simply do not want to spend the time to rectify a situation like what you had to address. Leaving negative feedback for a transaction that did not occur is unacceptable no matter what. I am fine receiving low ball offers, may be that is the price that the market is willing to bear. But I should have the right to decline and move on without any bent feelings on either side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Fortune
parkflyer215,

The reason for this section in the Classified ads is not to be used as a decision making tool as to who we accept or not based on some one else' experience. Instead its used as a tool to caution others that there are some on here who behave poorly and trust should not be given too freely. In my case, they were adamant in that they wanted to punish me for not acknowledging their low ball offers. However, both of these individuals may be great people and deal with others fairly. This was not the case with me and there fore I shared my experience in hopes someone else wont have the same with them.

Yes, the negative feedback was removed by the moderators and is no longer available for viewing.
May 26, 2020, 08:26 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Suspended Account
What is this? The Wild Wild West, an eye for an eye.

Its very simple, report and done, but don't be on one side trying to scrub all over this outrageous fellow, and then, well you know this is just so you guys are aware of it.

And to respond with the same action, its as low as it can get to fall into that level of maturity.

What is >>> WAN'T?
Last edited by Mrvoyagerx2020; May 26, 2020 at 08:34 AM.
May 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
Quote:
What is this? The Wild Wild West, an eye for an eye.

Its very simple, report and done, but don't be on one side trying to scrub all over this outrageous fellow, and then, well you know this is just so you guys are aware of it.

And to respond with the same action, its as low as it can get to fall into that level of maturity.

What is >>> WAN'T?
It's typo,, kinda polar opposite of its
May 26, 2020, 10:34 AM
Oh yeah,, and what ever happen you the answer to this question https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3&postcount=22

Somehow that thread got close before you had a chance to respond
May 26, 2020, 10:47 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Oh yeah,, and what ever happen you the answer to this question https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3&postcount=22

Somehow that thread got close before you had a chance to respond

What is the intention of your post?

THERE IS NO HANDLE!!!!! LET GO!!!!
Last edited by Mrvoyagerx2020; May 26, 2020 at 10:53 AM.
May 26, 2020, 11:04 AM
Trader Rating: 60
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; May 27, 2020 at 12:03 PM.
May 26, 2020, 11:42 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa-n-glow
This is the question I've had every time you've posted in this thread. Could you give a clear response to the same question as to what you're trying to say?
Ok

Still, it does not answer what is Scale_Only intentions for his post -

"Oh yeah,, and what ever happen you the answer to this question https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3&postcount=22

Somehow that thread got close before you had a chance to respond "
May 26, 2020, 01:36 PM
Quote:
What is the intention of your post?

THERE IS NO HANDLE!!!!! LET GO!!!!
The intention of the question is self explanatory,, like any question,, to get an Honest answer
May 26, 2020, 09:40 PM
Trader Rating: 52
"Marcy" VF-A
Thanks scale, you made my day.

Quick Reply