May 27, 2020, 06:52 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Oh yeah,, and what ever happen you the answer to this question https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3&postcount=22

Somehow that thread got close before you had a chance to respond
Somehow?

Quote:
The intention of the question is self explanatory,, like any question,, to get an Honest answer
The answer is as honest as the question. Of course it needs to be an honest answer, else is not an answer after all.
Last edited by Mrvoyagerx2020; May 27, 2020 at 07:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 27, 2020, 07:29 AM
Trader Rating: 193
Go Gondos
Quote:
Originally Posted by wekenav8r
Thanks scale, you made my day.
I'm here for ya man
May 27, 2020, 08:30 AM
Trader Rating: 83
Well, now that you know ...
Sure seems like an honest question to me, and any deflection solidifies my doubts.
May 27, 2020, 08:39 AM
Suspended Account
Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Fortune
Yes and so far, there doesn't seem to be anything stopping it from getting worse. I've had two people on here offer very low offers for a product. When I don't reply to their offer, they get upset and post negative messages on other things I have for sell. The RCG owners and administrators need to get ahold of this behavior quickly before it runs everyone off. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what something is worth but to harass the seller because they wont entertain their low ball offer is wrong. If a seller has a set of wheels for $100 and someone offers $30, then either they wont sell at $100 or the $30 is way too low. The market will establish this by itself. Bulling the seller over price will get you no where. It's the sellers right to sell to whom he pleases and the buyers right to buy from whom he pleases. Just because the buyer makes an offer does not mandate the seller to engage in conversation that will guarantee that the seller will be required to accept less than what he wants.
Its the nature of a RCG Classifieds, which has minimal restrictions just like Craigslist or OfferUp, it comes with doing business on the forums. If you want something more streamline and with troll firewalls then sell on Amazon and/or Ebay, still there will be plenty of them and situations.
Any business model will always have its losses and sour notes, just check Walmart or Target customer service feedback, there will be many negative ones, Does it means they are all genuine about the company?

You just have to brush it off, move on, let it go.
Last edited by Mrvoyagerx2020; May 27, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
May 27, 2020, 09:19 AM
Trader Rating: 56
"Marcy" VF-A
Quote:
I'm here for ya man
You know, it's funny.............some .people with very poor grammar sometimes write in a "style" that's as easy to recognize as their adolescent behavior.
May 27, 2020, 10:19 AM
Trader Rating: 193
Go Gondos
haha,, right? If I got banned and came back my extra commas would out me
May 27, 2020, 10:42 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I'm here for ya man
I noticed that, he missed a period.

Good eye Wekenav8r!
May 27, 2020, 11:19 AM
Trader Rating: 145
Maybe it is time to close this thread? We seem to have an infant on the loose....
May 27, 2020, 11:38 AM
Suspended Account
If the thread is going to be closed please answer why somehow it did.

Extra commas will not be needed, a period will suffice.
Last edited by Mrvoyagerx2020; May 27, 2020 at 11:47 AM.
May 27, 2020, 11:48 AM
Trader Rating: 247
BnG...
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkflyer215
Maybe it is time to close this thread? We seem to have an infant on the loose....
Really. I don't even want to know anymore. Finally I found the feature useful for the first time.
May 27, 2020, 12:25 PM
Trader Rating: 145
Its a great tool. Like going on vacation without the infant children. They scream loudly, but you just cannot hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa-n-glow
Really. I don't even want to know anymore. Finally I found the feature useful for the first time.

Quick Reply