Apr 18, 2005, 08:55 PM
Thread OP
Question

twinjet prop ??

I purchased a used twinjet last year. It is the orginal version, with original motors. Not the new white or blue ones. I have had many flights with it, and am very happy with the performance of it.

Friday, I broke a propeller, can anyone tell me where I can find replacements? LHS has no where they can order one, I do not have the owners manual, as I bought this used.

Can anyone offer some guidance?

The old propeller is a Gunther 125 x 110 ..... #302.

Thanks in advance.

Tim
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2005, 12:17 AM
Hi Tim,

visit the Twinjet Arena. LOT'S of options there for you.

http://plawner.net/4/twinjet/arena/twinjet.html
Apr 19, 2005, 03:33 AM
This is one of the best prop available, and trying to get an equivalent may cause you more grief than going through the process of ordering the exact same one (unless you can find users that can make a definite recommendation).

This particular prop can be ordered from Hobby-Lobby.
Apr 19, 2005, 03:40 AM
Totally agree.
If you use the stock 400, then the Gunther props is the best config I know.
Apr 19, 2005, 08:06 AM
A couple years ago I asked the same question and a "Zoner" with the handle of DaJudge steered me to the Master Air Screw 5.5x4.5. Tower had them at a very reasonable price. You will need a 2.3 mm adaptor. I have used this prop on all direct drive speed 400 brushed motors with good success. Used it on my Easy Star until I went brushless.

RonJ
Apr 19, 2005, 09:37 PM
Thread OP
Ok, I have looked in the twinjet arena and can not find anywhre to order a pair of replacement propellers.

I have looked on Hobby-Lobby and can't find any Gunther propellers there either.

I did a google search and can find them in the UK, but has anyone bought any of these in the US? My preference is to simply buy two (or a package) of the Gunther #302's again, as I really had not planned on changing the motors or batteries.

If I am missing it on the hobby-lobby site, just point out where you found them?

Thanks,
Tim
Apr 20, 2005, 03:03 AM
Try TrickRC

http://www.zagi.com/index.php?main_p...a88d5c9ff5aacf

They have similar ones I think, but you may need also a prop adapter for them

I bought my gunther in the UK too, from here

You may want to contact in the HITEC Forum, Mike to ask him where to get them as HITEC and MULTIPLEX are the same company and since some Multiplex kits come with Gunther, I assume they also have resellers for the Gunther in the US, but check it out with Mike.

Patrick.

Quick Reply