Aug 11, 2020, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
From China in 7 days???
7 "working" days, 11 days total. Shipped on July 30th. I did order items from HobbyKing China warehouse once and paid a nominal fee for "DHL 3 day service" since it was a few bucks more than the slow boat. Package arrived from China in 3 days literally. Fastest I've ever received a China package.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2020, 07:58 AM
MK
MK
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slip
7 "working" days, 11 days total. Shipped on July 30th. I did order items from HobbyKing China warehouse once and paid a nominal fee for "DHL 3 day service" since it was a few bucks more than the slow boat. Package arrived from China in 3 days literally. Fastest I've ever received a China package.
Even 7 working days from China is amazing, especially now with the pandemic and its affect on all shipping, even domestic USPS.
Aug 12, 2020, 08:22 AM
RCCR Member
My July 26 BG order from the US warehouse that was indicated to have 24 hours processing time took 15 days before UPS tracking indicated they received the package to ship. Now to hope is ships west coast to east coast in one piece.

Edit: Arrived in good condition August 22, very slow but good in the end. It sat for a week 10 miles from my house because of USPS politics which shouldn't be blamed on BG.
Last edited by beanpole1973; Aug 24, 2020 at 11:59 AM.
Aug 12, 2020, 09:03 AM
Well, now that you know ...
I have a BG order to put in, and have the choice of CN or HK warehouses. Here's hoping it arrives before winter.

As for the US warehouse, beanpole, I suspect sometimes they ship from China then "ship" from the US. That's what it feels like anyway.
Aug 12, 2020, 04:03 PM
Out Standing In The Field
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanpole1973
My July 26 BG order from the US warehouse that was indicated to have 24 hours processing time took 15 days before UPS tracking indicated they received the package to ship. Now to hope is ships west coast to east coast in one piece.
UPS or USPS tracking?

I've found USPS tracking to be very hit-or-miss.
Maybe it's that way to encourage subscription to their pay "Premium Tracking" service?
Aug 13, 2020, 03:27 PM
Toycar racer
i know this thread is for crapping on BG via our experiences, and I'm no exception, as I've had to cancel a few orders in previous months, due to them taking forever to fulfil.

i do have to say though, I think they are getting it. I ordered something last week and it arrived today. I chose the less expensive express (few bucks) option NOT banggood express. It said 10-15 days and to my surprise it made it by that time. Maybe a sign things are getting better...
Aug 13, 2020, 09:40 PM
rc user
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz619
i know this thread is for crapping on BG via our experiences,
that wasn't the original intention but it turned into it.

anyways, i ordered a servo a few days ago, hopefully it doesn't take 2 months to arrive
Aug 22, 2020, 03:24 PM
rc user
Thread OP
servo got here today, about 2 weeks transit time. not bad.
Aug 22, 2020, 05:53 PM
I’ve noticed Banggood have introduced a few FMS models for sale. Given the scope of the pandemic I’m surprised they can get things shipped as well as they do. Still have a few orders outstanding but I’m in no hurry, I just will consider them early Christmas gifts when they arrive lol.

Quick Reply