May 14, 2020, 05:03 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Old micro RX's Plantraco & others

I am just getting back into RC planes. I used to design and build all sorts of FFF and other foam planes. Mostly micro but also very large, slow, light biplanes etc.

As I am getting back into it I just want one transmitter and simple, newer gear. It looks like there are good off-the-shelf innards for small but not radically small planes. I have a bunch of gear from the dark ages, about 10 to 15 years ago.

Attached is a set of photos of Rx's of various sorts. I will mail them to anyone who can actually use them. I have a couple more in beat up planes as well.

I doubt they are useful any more, but here they are. I would like someone to take the whole bunch and ship some on to the next taker. I would forward the contacts for the next taker. First come gets it all. I will pay US domestic postage.

PS a Plantraco Tx is also available.
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2020, 05:06 PM
Thread OP

Duplicate pic

I missed the larger biplane rx pic.
May 14, 2020, 09:33 PM
PM'd
May 14, 2020, 10:48 PM
Thread OP

I got a request

I will be forwarding the lot on. If you want to request some subset of it you can post in this thread to see what can be forwarded to you. Alternatively PM me.

John
May 18, 2020, 10:29 AM
Thread OP

Requests will be forwarded

I have sent the whole inventory on. Post interest here if you think you can use an RFFS or Plantraco Rx. It will be up to PietenpolAC as to what is surplus to his needs. Do not post address or phone numbers, just PM.

John
Jul 18, 2020, 08:43 PM
Hello John hope all is well,

I was wondering if maybe you had a 3channel butterfly receiver and tx available?

please pm me
Jul 18, 2020, 09:04 PM
Hi Nathanel,

John sent me what he had a while back. I just bought a house and am in the process of moving. Everything is packed up. If there is a Butterfly RX in there, I can send it. It is too small for what I do. I know there are the regular size Plantraco RX's that were sent and I will use those When I get moved in and unpacked, I will post what I wont' use and is available.

Bruce
Jul 18, 2020, 09:48 PM
Thread OP

No Butterfly

I think the only Rx's were RFFS and Plantracto. A check to see if I am wrong, as indicated, would not hurt.

John
Jul 19, 2020, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgardner
I think the only Rx's were RFFS and Plantracto. A check to see if I am wrong, as indicated, would not hurt.

John
Is the green receiver in the bottom left corner with the two antenna wires a Plantraco rx? is that a 3ch rx?
Jul 19, 2020, 11:58 AM
Thread OP

Help

Perhaps someone can identify it. Here is a close-up.
Jul 20, 2020, 02:10 AM
Thats the one I've been looking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgardner
Perhaps someone can identify it. Here is a close-up.
Aug 25, 2020, 09:16 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped here she is!
Aug 26, 2020, 09:37 PM
Thread OP

Excellent

Looks great. A thread with some details would be a good idea.

John

Quick Reply