RealFlight Plane Downloads - RCG Approved!

Here is a running list of planes you can download and fly in our virtual fields! Bonus - fly Jase Dussia's custom RF bird!

Splash

RCGroups Approved RealFlight Planes

After creating 2 virtual RC fields I have started collecting cool downloads to add to my airplane arsenal. I wanted to share these with you. You can not only fly them but also see them when other RF pilots are using them.

Jase Dussia's Personal Training Plane

This is the bird that RC great Jase Dussia flies 3 hours a day!

Doc Autin's Extreme Flight Planes

Exteme Flight Extra 300 NG

Extreme Flight Edge 540 V2

Extreme Flight Extra EXP X Blue

Extreme Flight Game Bird

3DHS Velox VR1

All of Doc's Planes

Click here to see that whole catalog of planes altered and created by Doc Austin.

Fly the Extreme Flight RCGroups Airfield!

Go here to download the Extreme Flight airfield!

How to import your plane files.

• Go the links above and download the scheme and plane files (I saved mine to my download folder).
  • Go into the RealFlight application and click "Simulation" - "Import" - "RealFlight Archive" and find your file in your download folder.
  • After you have done that go to RealFlight "Aircraft" "Custom Aircraft" and find your new planes!
  • The EF trim scheme was auto-applied to mine. If it isn't go to "Aircraft" "Select Color Scheme" to find the new one.

How to import your airport.

[LIST][*]Go to "Simulation" "Import" "RealFlight Archive" and find your file.

Let's Fly!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; May 15, 2020 at 11:08 PM..
May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
I downloaded all of these and have gotten hours of great flying time from them. These are really nice planes!
May 17, 2020, 04:23 PM
Well I may not be able to fly like Jase, but I can look like him
Thanks to all that had help in the design!!
May 17, 2020, 09:47 PM
Thanks very much for this!
Jun 02, 2020, 10:05 PM
WoHoo!!
Thank you!!! Will download tomorrow
Thanks a lot!
Jun 05, 2020, 09:05 AM
Never mind
Last edited by SwampFlier; Jun 05, 2020 at 09:15 AM.

Quick Reply