RCGroups Plus Account Contest - Find the Gnome!

Fly on the Virtual Joe Nall field and if you find the gnome you win a Plus Account!

Splash

Search Triple Tree For a Chance to Win a 12 Month Plus Account!

I have hidden a gnome somewhere on the virtual Joe Nall field. When you find the gnome take a screen shot and email it to me.

What You Win

Winners will receive a 12 month Plus membership on RCG. That's a value of $49.95!

Learn more about the Plus account here.

What You Will Need

First you need RealFlight. Luckily there are a huge amount of RF pilots out there in the RC world! The RealFlight flight sim has an online feature that allows you to fly with other users. Then gnome is located on the multiplayer live session field, so you have to get on our live field to find the gnome. There are a few things you will need to get going.

Where to Download

I have uploaded the field to the Knife Edge download page. This field can be used with three versions of RealFlight, RF7 through RF9.

Download link - https://www.knifeedge.com/forums/ind...tree_ap.26230/

How to import your airport.

• Go to "Simulation" "Import" "RealFlight Archive" and find your file.
  • You can then go to "Environment" "Select Airport..." to pick the new airport.

Log On and Fly Virtually!

• When you are in RealFlight you will see a top-level menu - Multiplayer.
  • Click on that to the "Join" option.
  • Find the "Official Virtual Joe Nall - RCGroups" and log on!
  • The PASSWORD is - rcgroups

Official Virtual Joe Nall 2020 RCGroups (4 min 7 sec)

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; May 14, 2020 at 07:57 AM..
May 13, 2020, 02:08 PM
I've looked everywhere can't find the gnome.
May 13, 2020, 02:59 PM
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaFlyer
I've looked everywhere can't find the gnome.
I am still looking.. I found a Trailer all by itself, feel sorry for them they have loong walk to the flight line lol
May 13, 2020, 07:56 PM
Is it within the bounds of Triple Tree, or could it be anywhere in the vast wilderness surrounding the airfield? If it's in a manageable area, I'll keep looking, but otherwise, that map is too big!
May 13, 2020, 08:54 PM
It's there. I found it and emailed Jim. Not sure if I'm the first, or the winner, but I can confirm the gnome exists at virtual Joe Nall.

I sent the full screenshot to Jim, but attached is a highly cropped photo of the gnome (so I don't give away the location for other gnome hunters... )
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; May 22, 2020 at 08:41 AM.
May 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgbnet
It's there. I found it and emailed Jim. Not sure if I'm the first, or the winner, but I can confirm the gnome exists at virtual Joe Nall.

I sent the full screenshot to Jim, but attached is a highly cropped photo of the gnome (so I don't give away the location for other gnome hunters... )
Congrats. I too finally found it after hours and hours of hunting for it, I email Jim lastnight a picture also.
May 15, 2020, 11:27 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Plus Accounts are being issued this morning!
May 15, 2020, 11:30 AM
Woot, just enough of a hint I finally found it.
May 15, 2020, 10:42 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Found it!
May 16, 2020, 01:41 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Congrats. I too finally found it after hours and hours of hunting for it, I email Jim lastnight a picture also.
Congrats guys!
Last edited by GBLynden; May 17, 2020 at 07:48 PM.
May 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
I found the Gnome but I keep getting this message
May 21, 2020, 08:01 PM
I found the Gnome, but keep getting this message when I try to take a screen shot.

Quick Reply