BRDRC Suitcase Drone WiFi FPV

OK, yes this is more of a toy and yes it uses WiFi for FPV which is laggy, but it fits in a tiny mini suitcase and that's pretty cool if you ask me.

Splash

Tiny Suitcase Drone

OK, yes this is more of a toy and yes it uses WiFi for FPV which is laggy, but it fits in a tiny mini suitcase and that's pretty cool if you ask me. I'm not sure where they got the idea of the suitcase, but it sure got my attention. The outside is a replica of a normal suitcase complete with a handle and wheels, but inside you'll find the drone folded up and the remote controller is a part of the case itself. It has room to mount a phone that connects to an app to get the video feed from the drone's camera displayed on the phone screen. There are some basic features included like headless mode, one-button return, altitude hold and auto flips. Not bad for $50. More specs below.

Check out the FPV Suitcase Drone Here

Specifications:

• Lens parameters: 300000 pixels
  • Product Weight: 25g.
  • Size: 5x5x3CM.
  • Packaging: gift box.
  • Color: titanium gold gray.
  • Charging time: 30-50 minutes.
  • Battery: 3.7 V 220 MAH (included).
  • Remote control battery: 2 x 1.5AA (not included)
  • Remote control distance: about 30 meters.
  • Charging mode: USB charging and charging

Package Include:

• 1 x Mini Folding Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
  • 1 x screwdriver
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 4 x paddle
  • 1 x remote control

May 11, 2020, 09:28 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
That's pretty cool!
Latest blog entry: NewBeeDrone Whoop Build

Quick Reply