This thread is privately moderated by subsinker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 09, 2020, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Thread OP
$350.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Aquacraft "Rescue 17" fireboat

Hi,
You are looking at a (now discontinued) Aquacraft Rescue 17 Fireboat. I was not satisfied with the generic look so I thought I would change it up just a bit and add a few different details. Take a look, the pictures will speak for themselves. The boat (other than my test tank to ballast properly) has never seen water so it's about as new of one that you will find....anywhere. It comes with a stand, the recommended lipo battery, transmitter and all documentation. No issues and no disappointments.
No, I don't know how much it cost to ship and yes if you see it it's still available. Also, if you want to know the length, width, etc, 30 seconds on Google could answer your questions better and quicker than I can. Feel free to PM me for any questions as I do not get messages from RCGroups for some reason.

As for payment, I will take cash (pickup only), personal check, money order or even Google Pay. I will also consider trade for approx equal value of American Silver Eagles. (No junk silver) Delivery can be arranged if within a reasonable distance and would be extra.
Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2020, 10:36 AM
Trader Rating: 117
Just say no to quadcopters
Again???
May 25, 2020, 12:16 AM
Trader Rating: 1
I’m interested in this boat. Where are you located ?
May 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Thread OP
Check your private messages please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soto459
Iím interested in this boat. Where are you located ?

Quick Reply