This thread is privately moderated by trainermaster80, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 25, 2020, 11:55 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Dynaflite super decathlon kit needs

I SPILLED CA ON MY DYNAFLITE SUPER DECATHLON WINDSHIELD.
DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE HAVE A NEW ONE OR A USED ONE IN USABLE CONDITION. I WILL PAY YOUR PRICE + SHIPPING.
HORIZON, TOWER, HOBBYCO AND SUPPORTS SAY THERE ARE NO PARTS AS DYNAFLITE FILED BANK RUPT & CLOSE PRODUCTION IN 2018
I AM 91 & WOULD LIKE TO FINISH THIS PLANE BEFORE I AM TO OLD TO FLY IT.
PLEASE EMAIL ME :[email protected]
APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET
FRANK GRUSWITZ
to remove ads between posts
Apr 25, 2020, 12:44 PM
if you will not find the spare you have still 2 solution:
1) you carefully take off the plastic windshield and use it as former to cut a spare one from any clear plastic you can source and glue the new one in position.
2) you can try to clean the one you have with nitromethane ( which is the solvent for CA) but beware you will need time and patience.

Or leave it as it is, it is only an aesthetic matter and will not affect the flight.
Last edited by eagle60; Apr 26, 2020 at 08:18 PM.

Quick Reply