This thread is privately moderated by jgmtens, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 17, 2005, 12:17 AM
Timelord
How about some sharks teeth...AKA Flying Tigers
to remove ads between posts
Apr 17, 2005, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmtens
Here is a German kill flag for those Spits, Mustangs, etc.

Jon
Here I go again

Ade
Apr 17, 2005, 02:06 AM

Bf109e

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage1
A thread that stays at the top of the list permanently.

So its always findable. I am delighted this one is stickied.

In general a retrace of a logo takes me several days, and its nioce to know its not wasted if I can ship them up here.
Vinto, I wish I'd known! ....I won't post the enlarged "hound & shield" unless you approve

Ade
Apr 17, 2005, 02:28 AM

The Q&EFI model

And here is the model as built by Keith Pyrah of our Club. Enlarged slightly to 30" span, it was a "Floater"!

The Snake is out of place on the nose, it was the emblem of another Jasta. Can't find my drawing just now, but I'll post it when I do

Ade
Apr 17, 2005, 05:49 AM
Go Forward, but Remember
Here is a photo from Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
Apr 17, 2005, 07:47 AM
Get One Up!!!
Most of the above look as though they are straightforward scans, rather than vector graphics- these will be what the vast majority of users are comfortable, though the results are usually not as good as with a vector graphic. As you know the Corel files won't actually display an image with this VBB software, though there should be no problem providing them as additional downloadable files, they are certainly small enough and, as I said earlier, have the added benefit of layer management.

As Tom has pointed out, I'm happy to provide any files of graphics that I've drawn, for fellow modellers to make their own use of. I would be less happy if they were ripped off and produced as decals for profit, so we should make it clear that this thread is a resource for the mutal benefit of modellers and not a free source of graphics to be reproduced for profit.
Apr 18, 2005, 11:15 AM
here's one from a stearman
Apr 18, 2005, 12:44 PM
And one from an.....
Apr 19, 2005, 06:30 AM
Or am I...
A few from some modern day warbirds.
Apr 21, 2005, 08:21 AM

Blurred rotary engine.

Something for the WW1 fans. Looks good in the cowling, to hide the electric motor and gearbox.
I used this in my Sig Bristol Scout and my Scorpio Nieuport 28.

Dean in Omaha, aka PfalzPflyer

PS Size and trim to fit, of course.
Apr 25, 2005, 03:33 PM

Spitfire stencils

Hi guys, great thread.
I found this on the net, please observe the copyright. I wanted to make some stencils for my Balsacraft 'Spit' but failed, perhaps someone can do something with this.
Apr 29, 2005, 09:23 PM
CD-ROM Junkie
Russian Red Star
Apr 29, 2005, 09:51 PM
David Cairns
For all you Cold War aficionados, some BUFF decals. Could also be used on a B-47 or B-36 (not sure if the 28th flew them, but probably did)

Click here for Full Sized Image

Click here for Full Sized Image
May 01, 2005, 11:56 AM
For anyone contemplating a Consolidated Fleet biplane:

Rick
May 05, 2005, 06:13 AM
Eljimb0

You can get waterslide paper here.
http://www.beldecal.com/inkjet_decals.cfm

Lee

Quick Reply