This thread is privately moderated by Rahul Jatt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 24, 2020, 02:44 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

One motor doesn't rotate with all the motors but if a little throttle is given then t

Hey guys I'm working on my quadcopter project. One of my motor doesn't start with all my motors when I trigger a pin in my transmitter but if I increase the throttle then it starts to rotate. I don't know what's the problem, I have swapped the motor, checked the ESC's, soldering has been done properly. I'm in deep trouble as my submission dates are very near. I'm using K K board 2.1.5 as my flight controller. If anybody can help me out that would be really kind of you. I don't know but I'm worried guys. I'm using CT6B 2.4GHz 6Ch transmitter and FS-R6B receiver
to remove ads between posts
Apr 24, 2020, 12:11 PM
try to set min-max throttle on all esc one at time.

Quick Reply