Apr 18, 2020, 04:18 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

rfu on 2s lipo

Thanks for quick reply on channels
I Now I have question why my RFU quit when hooked up to a 2s lipo polarity was correct triple checked after the first one quit. I watched this on closely the led flickered briefly and that was it now it doesn't work. Had my brother double check my hook up.
i will be sending them in .

second question how do i set nano to emulate rfu.
don
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2020, 08:52 PM
PayPal ONLY with NO F&F
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvk44039
Thanks for quick reply on channels
I Now I have question why my RFU quit when hooked up to a 2s lipo polarity was correct triple checked after the first one quit. I watched this on closely the led flickered briefly and that was it now it doesn't work. Had my brother double check my hook up.
i will be sending them in .

don

I am curious about this too as it just happened to me today.
I was setting up a plane using an RFU with an X10+ channel expander and have the same problem. Everything was hooked up correctly and working just fine. Then all of a sudden everything just stopped working. The LED on the X10+ was red and the LED on the RFU was off. I turned everything off and then back on and RFU was still dead and the X10+ was red. My battery was an A123, 6.6V, battery and not a LiPo. My battery was plugged into the Aux port on the X10+.
thanks,
Bill
Latest blog entry: Aegis Aircraft F-117
Apr 19, 2020, 06:13 AM
Thread OP
jim
i found the instructions on how to set nano to work with the x10 but it needs to be flashed so i tried to install the xpd program in my new computer but no joy please read post in how to section.
thanks don

Quick Reply