This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 17, 2020, 10:38 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

More ( JJRC M02 )

JJRC M02 Hover (2 min 22 sec)

Just a quick hover video in the back yard !

It goes for the x450 as well . ( I think the x450 and M02 are made in the same factory )
So many design flaws .
X450 and M02 = Not the same protocol .

I am noticing slight differences , like with the x450 you can change flight modes without flying ( motor thrust angle for forward flight ) , but with the M02 you cant . There is a rate button , that gives you 80% and 100% ( 80% default ) .

Watching a lot of video :
X450 falls out of the sky when you turn stability off ( Dont do it )
JJRC M02 falls out of the sky with stability on .

That's a rather substantial difference between the two .
Just waiting on the x450 to get here so I can document the differences before I kill another VTOL .
Almost every M02 video I have seen , the M02 falls out of the sky in a tight turn .
My x450 fell out of the sky in a tight turn , but with the stability turned off .
So looking forward to comparing the two side by side .
I have to think of a way of saving the M02 when it tip stalls , I am thinking of keeping a finger on the flight mode switch and as soon as the M02 tips stalls = switching to hover mode ???? Will it work ?

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply