May 06, 2020, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 58
Mongo like wind. Wind Good.
I got it back a couple days after the post. Buyer took the plug apart on the cord and lost a fuse spring out of it. The item was not tampered with other than that and the things he complained that were "not as described" were complete fabrications for the return. I could have contested it but Feebay warned if they sided with the buyer (which they will...) I would lose the final value fee on a $450 item. I refunded the buyer after Feebay slapped my Paypal account with a negative balance during the return dispute making it impossible to add funds to cover the return. This causes Paypal to "lock out" my account for any fund transfers either way, in or out. Paypal said to contact Feebay and Feebay said to contact Paypal. Neither company was answering the phones because of the "Covid" fiasco and I finally got a hold of someone at Feebay via a chat screen that could "force" a refund before the 5 day deadline (after the return was delivered) . Otherwise the system is set up to ding the seller's trader rating and backcharge the seller's Paypal for the return. I got no adverse rating from this but I did get screwed on the shipping BOTH WAYS because of this horrible buyer. I dropped all my other listings while I evaluate whether it's worth selling pricey items on Feebay.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2020, 12:40 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Suspended Account
I attempted to sell an item on Ebay, someone reported me I was selling it too high and was gouging the price.

So I listed it bidding, not selling, and because Ebay had already warned me on a first offense, my account got suspended for ONE month. My first offense on a account I have had for years, their warning email stated they had warned me and I violated policies several times when it was not true. I complained to Ebay via email. Got a response that they saw the discrepancy and re-activated, went back to listings, account locked. Sent them another email with a copy showing the email from their tech support team account reactivated. Received an email, unfortunate, cannot activate account.

Ebay is a joke, worst than Aliexpress, Gearbest and Banggood together. But lets be clear, they do keep the fees for those listings I broke the policy, in that they do not fail.
May 30, 2020, 06:56 PM
Trader Rating: 247
BnG...
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Aug 03, 2020 at 02:40 PM.
May 30, 2020, 10:34 PM
Trader Rating: 56
"Marcy" VF-A
I agree, but remember, he had difficulty understanding the difference between grammar and punctuation too.
He seemed to know the forum rules very well and loved to recite them. He just couldn't comprehend them.
May 30, 2020, 11:45 PM
Trader Rating: 247
BnG...
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Aug 03, 2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quick Reply