This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 17, 2020, 12:03 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Jjrc m02

My JJRC M02 came today .

A) A lot of people call this the upgraded x450 ( I wont do that ) .
B) If you want to adjust the Tx gimbals , take the back of the case off .
C) There is no way of knowing if your in 3D or 6G mode ( visually ) ( Good one ) , hopefully every time you turn on the Tx you are starting in 6G mode ( one hopes ) .
D) I ordered both the JJRC M02 and another x450 ( Yeah , I already killed a x450 . )
E) The JJRC is just as fragile a the x450
F) The greatest weakness is in the motor rotation mechanism . There is nothing in place to stop over rotating the motors the wrong way ( Down ) . Many a JJRC and X450 have suffered damage as a result of over rotation on landing ( Airplane mode )

Seriously ? How hard would it be to include a over rotation stop ? Especially as there is no need to rotate past level ( Straight ) . There appears to be several options the manufacturer could take . How long has the x450 been on the market now ? ( Full points for giving a rats ) I ordered the x450 first , but the JJRC M02 got here first ? ( Come on delivery Co )

Question ? > What protocol does the JJRC M02 use , is it the same as the XK x450 ?
I have a spare transmitter from my defunct x450 .

I will do a direct comparison when the x450 gets here . ( Lots of pictures )
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply