Hitec Flat Foamy Interview

Jim T. Graham talks to Mike and Scott from Hitec about their flat foamy line!

Splash

Jim T. Takes a Flat Foam Tour

Hitec has some super cool and great flying Multiplex foamies to choose from. I was lucky enough to get some online time with Mike Mayberry and Scott Scott Bauerschmidt. We went over some of the flat foamies. Scott had a few on hand to show as well.

Watch the Video

Hitec Special Announcement and Indoor Flat Fomies - RCGroups Online Trade Show (32 min 25 sec)

Links

Multiplex Extra 330SC Indoor Edition

FunnyCub

Challenger Bi-Plane Indoor Edition

And More...

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 10, 2020 at 01:31 PM..
Apr 10, 2020, 03:20 PM
Registered RC NUT!
i enjoyed this interview Jim, i like the looks of the Challenger!

Victor Shamulus
Apr 10, 2020, 10:36 PM
Fully Sending It
The Extra, Challenger, and FunnyCub are amazing. I have several of them and worked hard to get them into peoples hands when they were first introduced. The FunnyCub however holds a special place in my heart, it's quirky-ness is such a blast to exploit and can literally be flown in a compact backyard due to its extreme maneuverability. The Powerpacks work phenomenal and the recommended servos make the airplanes really shine in the air. I'm looking forward to trying out the new Slick real soon here too
Last edited by Xpress..; Apr 10, 2020 at 10:42 PM.
Apr 17, 2020, 12:10 AM
lost in the addiction of flyin
Put super long arms on the cub and watch it become stupid silly. Also about1/4 inch flap for almost hand free hovering.

Quick Reply