Hitec RCD Interview - Chargers- Thoughts, Tips and More

Jim T. Graham and Mike Mayberry talk chargers...

Splash

Hitec Charger Discussion

I was excited to do an interview with Mike Mayberry of Hitec. Mike was one of the first industry pros to help me when I bought my first "nice" transmitter. We got together for a live chat to discuss all things chargers.

Topics Include

• Education on chargers
  • How do I know what to charge at?
  • How many batteries can I charge at once?
  • Charing Lithium batteries
  • Charging NiCd batteries
  • Storage Modes
  • Safety of using a battery charger
  • RDX Line RDX1 Mini and new RDX2 Mini
  • And more!

RCGroups Online Trade Show - Hitec - Charger Discussion (27 min 13 sec)

Apr 12, 2020, 07:31 AM
thank you for the hitec review live,

cleared up some questions,
the total wattage is divided by the number of ports,

and when a manufacturer states the total charge current the charger can charge that its not the case its not the real amp the battery is charged, nice review
Apr 13, 2020, 09:04 PM
Balsa Flies Better!
Gents

I can't say that I sat though the whole interview- but I did get a sense that what I'm looking for in a charger has not been addressed.

Please see this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...harger-and-why

Thanks,

Sam

Quick Reply