On the Horizon RC Podcast - Jim T. Graham Tells Tall RC Tales

Hangout with the Horizon president and marketing director as they get RCGroups.com admin deluxe, Jim T. Graham, to tell some tall tales from his travels on the RC show circuit and more!

Splash

Horizon RC Podcast

I was excited to get a call from the Horizon team about joining the "On the Horizon" RC Podcast. I was joined by the Horizon Hobby president, Chris Dickerson and the director of marketing, Steve Petrotto.

When I saw the last person they interviewed was the driver of the monster truck Grave Digger I knew I was hanging with the right crowd!

Tall RC Tales

I was allowed to tell some of my stories about the origins of the first mass-produced foam airplanes. That led us to talk about when brushless motors and lipos hit the scene and changed the hobby.

I also got to tell some of my other favorite tales from past Joe Nall events and more!

I hope you enjoy it!!

CLICK HERE FOR THE PODCAST

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 09, 2020 at 07:40 AM..
Apr 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
Typo
Last edited by JPJI; Apr 07, 2020 at 04:35 PM.

Quick Reply