RCGroups Online Trade Show Videos!

RCGroups Online Trade Show Interviews...

Splash

Enjoy From Your Home!

Each year we travel to events across the country and bring back photos and videos. That isn't an option this year so I have been working on ways to connect pilots with companies.

Here is a current list of interviews and product releases from this week. Many are exclusive to the RCGroups Online Trade Show and more will be coming. I will also go live to today to go over what we have so far.

You can stay tuned and join me live by subscribing to our Youtube channel - CLICK HERE.

Videos as of 4/5/20

RCGroups Online Trade Show Update - Sunday (37 min 48 sec)

Gator-RC - 2020 RCGroups Trade Show Interview (14 min 24 sec)

RCG Online Trade Show - Overview: E-flite UMX Citation Longitude Twin 30mm EDF (13 min 40 sec)

RCGroups.com Online Trade Show - Hitec is Your Servo Headquarters (28 min 44 sec)

RCGroups RC Upate - Online Trade Show Update (27 min 44 sec)

https://youtu.be/BzyBP_tayTM

RCGroups RC Upate - Balsa USA/Mean Joe and Jim T. Talks Kits (48 min 30 sec)

MORE TO COME!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 16, 2020 at 11:34 AM..

Quick Reply