This thread is privately moderated by Xilo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 31, 2020, 02:55 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Having troubles with a FrSky R-XSR

So I just got a new drone (Armattan tadpole) with a FrSky R-XSR with it for my jumper t16 and I just got it to bind, but now I have the problem of it not doing any action even though everything is set up and it says that it’s bound. I’ll try to arm it and it will do nothing and when I plug it into beta flight it shows that it’s not connected even though I will get warnings on my controller if I try to turn it off that (receiver is still connected) anyone know what to do
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply