This thread is privately moderated by Balzaroth, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 31, 2020, 01:52 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

T8SG Plus gets a facelift

I Bought my Jumper T8SG plus back in May of 2018 to replace my original T8SG which had a broken gimbal at the time.
When it arrived I had already repaired my original radio and since I really didn't care for the color of ole "Colonial Mustard" it has pretty much stayed boxed up over the past years.
Recently i decided to pull it out and set it up. I liked it! Still not being a big fan of the odd color i decided to find for a way to change the look.
I discovered Jumper was selling faceplates in a few different colors. They had white, red, grey, and carbon fiber.
I think the yellow OLED screen kind of looks neat with the carbon. At least it's unique! 😎👍
Last edited by Balzaroth; Mar 31, 2020 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Added captions to pictures.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply