Thanks to all our forum sponsors!

Please support all our advertisers on all our sites.

Splash

All Our Great Sponsors

I hope everyone has enjoyed my first attempt at an online trade show. It has come at a very interesting time in history. The great thing about RC is that the time in your shop can be as enjoyable as your time at the RC field and we all have more shop times these days.

We Appreciate You...

I appreciate every advertiser on the site. They not only help keep the world's largest (and longest-running) RC site alive, they help keep our hobby alive. They are doing it for the same love of the hobby that you and I have. I have run an RC business prior to running RCGroups and I can tell you it is mind-twisting trick keeping the cool products coming.

Check Em' Out

You can click the link below to visit all our site sponsors. This list includes RCGroups.com sponsors, FlyingGiants.com sponsors and HeliFreak.com sponsors. I'm sure there is something out there just for you....

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sponsors.php

Apr 10, 2020, 10:04 PM
Soar high, huck low
Thank you site sponsors and also big thanks to the admins for keeping this site going!!!
Latest blog entry: Super sized Delta combat wing
May 09, 2020, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrich
Thank you site sponsors and also big thanks to the admins for keeping this site going!!!
I agree, thank you.
May 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
RCG remains the greatest source of hobby information, for all facets of the hobby, as well as a source of entertainment and interaction across the world. Thanks to all involved !!
May 11, 2020, 10:50 PM
Amen to that!

Don
May 12, 2020, 08:12 AM
And in the other direction:

Thanks to Jim and company for making it possible. Thanks to the participants for supporting Jim (and the entire hobby industry).

Andy

Quick Reply